Our speech and debate programs are designed to strengthen presentation ability, which is a weakness among many students. In our various programs for all levels, we provide instruction in presenting a persuasive argument and expressing a point of view in a logical manner.
Students engage in discussion with instructors about stories, characters, settings, events, conflicts, and episodes. In this approach, we let students have ample experience in discussion about contents which they are familiar with, and we combine reading and presentation effectively.
- Show & Tell: to let students in early ages overcome any stage fear which they may possess and gain more experience to present their opinions in front of people.
- Speech: to have students deliver their points successfully, using facts and reasons.
- Public Forum: to engage effectively in a range of collaborative discussions with diverse partners on grade-appropriate topics and texts, building on other’s ideas and expressing their own clearly, instead of heated debate.
This program is good For students who:
- want to deliver a successful speech
- cannot present in front of others
- want to overcome social fear